Newcomers should arrive at 6:45pm for a brief introduction.
Deeksha is a hands-on transfer of energy from higher consciousness given with a light touch upon the top of the head. The recipient of deeksha might feel its effects immediately in the form of peace, bliss, joy, or an experience of deep, effortless meditation. Over time, with repeated deekshas, one can experience profound and permanent shifts in consciousness, such as a marked reduction of stress, the decrease or absence of suffering, an increase in joy and, ultimately, states of oneness and enlightenment.
The Deeksha Meditation Group at Healing Waters & Sacred Spaces offers participants the opportunity to experience this phenomenon for themselves in a comfortable, relaxed and informal setting. In the course of approximately one hour participants will receive several deekshas. Deeksha feels different for each person. One participant described her experience of deeksha as “liquid peace”. Deeksha can place one into deep states of effortless meditation that would otherwise take considerable time and effort to achieve.
Recipients of deeksha need not be spiritual practitioners or adherents of any faith or religious tradition. Or, if one is spiritual or religious, deeksha can greatly assist in realizing the truth of one’s spiritual path more deeply. To receive deeksha one needn’t adhere to any particular set of beliefs or rules, nor must one change one’s spiritual or religious path to benefit from deeksha. Deeksha is simply a phenomenon of higher consciousness that can assist is living one’s life with greater richness and fulfillment.
We look forward to seeing you!
These are some of the common benefits from receiving deeksha as reported by recipients. One can experience permanent, cumulative effects with repeated deekshas.
- Awakens creative potentials, abilities and intelligence
- Increases ability to learn
- Resolves inner conflict leading to inner peace and harmony
- Brings love to relationships
- Heals emotional hurts and reduces thought burdens
- Evokes affection, friendship and a sense of connectedness with the other.
- Awakens compassion
- Infuses vitality
- Heals the body by healing the mind
- Relaxes the body and relieves stress
- Helps build love and appreciation for the body
- Invokes auspicious energies
- Removes blocks that hinder success
- Makes possible a mental frame for abundance
- Initiates a journey into experiencing unconditional love and joy
- Initiates a journey into spiritual awakening, enlightenment and God realization